Canton, Mich. (August 13, 2018) – TrialAssure® – a global company focused on providing clinical trial transparency solutions – announced today its pipeline of new applications to create The Ultimate Transparency Suite ™. TrialAssure’s expanded offering will consist of five distinct, integrated products that have been built from the ground up within the company to assist pharmaceutical and clinical research teams achieve compliance with global transparency regulations.
“TrialAssure takes a leap forward with a single integrated platform to facilitate all sponsor transparency obligations,” said Mohamad Zahreddine, CIO, TrialAssure. “Pharmaceutical companies and other clinical research teams will finally have integrated tools that will map their pipeline to the legal requirement and company compliance standards. These teams understand that transparency deliverables are interconnected and the tools to support this work should be as well. The TrialAssure suite has the ability to assess compliance, track progress, and adapt with the company’s transparency strategy and changing global regulations.”
TrialAssure’s transparency suite includes the following applications:
- TrialAssure BEACON – Provides valuable insight through reporting and dashboards on global disclosure compliance for sponsors, helping them navigate responsibilities with a single system to analyze their global compliance in all transparency areas across the organization.
- TrialAssure REGISTRY – A premiere clinical trial registration and disclosure reporting application with a configurable workflow engine that allows clients to augment regulatory intelligence for over 30 registries, including ClinicalTrials.gov and EudraCT, with internal business processes and custom registries. Manage the entire disclosure process from start to finish, including registry assessments, validation and quality checks, review cycles, approvals, and comments from regulatory authorities.
- TrialAssure ANONYMIZE R – An anonymization application for reports and documents that gives sponsors the ability to redact or anonymize unstructured documents associated with clinical trials, including Adobe PDF and Microsoft Word formats.
- TrialAssure ANONYMIZE DS – An anonymization application for datasets that allows sponsors to anonymize all structured clinical trial data, including datasets and tables, with ease.
- TrialAssure PLS – A proprietary plain language summary application that facilitates a ready-for-review summary, provides full workflow, and tracks the status associated with the development and sharing of plain language summaries.
To learn more, request a demo at http://www.trialassure.com/
TrialAssure is a global clinical trial disclosure and transparency reporting suite with unmatched experience in helping clients navigate complex regulatory submission and reporting challenges. TrialAssure helps meet regulatory compliance goals through a flexible, scalable, and streamlined platform that regularly adapts to ever-changing clinical trial disclosure requirements. TrialAssure was built from the ground up as a single, integrated transparency system, and it is continually strengthened by the experience of leading pharmaceutical industry compliance experts. For more information, visit: www.trialassure.com.