Knowing what countries to submit clinical trial results summaries to is the easy part. What becomes difficult is learning the intricacies and transparency requirements of every clinical trial registry globally, including the Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry (ANZCTR). Here is an overview of this registry:
Registry name: Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry (ANZCTR)
Country: Australia, New Zealand
Year established: 2005
Points of interest:
- The ANZCTR is an online public registry of clinical trials, held at the NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre, University of Sydney.
- Registration of clinical trials is not legally required in Australia or New Zealand.
- Currently, all trials registered on ClinicalTrials.gov with a recruitment site in Australia and/or New Zealand are automatically imported and displayed on the ANZCTR website.
- Data fields imported from ClinicalTrials.gov may require additional details in order to meet ANZCTR registration standards.
- Learn how to register a trial on ANZCTR
New of interest:
- New import function available for ClinicalTrials.gov records
- ANZCTR recently published its 10-year report
TrialAssure® Registry can automate the disclosure of clinical trial results for the Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry (ANZCTR). For questions or a free demo, fill out this form.