Careers at TrialAssure
Take your career to the next level. At TrialAssure, you will work with a global client base; game-changing software; and innovative leaders in the technology, business, and pharmaceutical fields. As part of the TrialAssure Team, you will be on the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry, constantly improving and evolving clinical trial transparency regulations across the globe. We strive to be the destination for the industry’s top talent, creating an inspired, collaborative workplace that celebrates innovation and transparency.
Transparency is not just what we do; it’s who we are and how we operate.
Our culture allows everyone’s voice to be heard while encouraging entrepreneurial innovation and creative problem solving. Talented people succeed and evolve on the TrialAssure team.
TrialAssure offers an industry-leading benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance; paid time off, 401(k) benefits, flexible hours, and an annual bonus structure.
Our global transparency experts bring unmatched expertise and commitment to our customers whether working remotely or at corporate headquarters.
Join Our Team: Current Openings
Customer Success Manager, Transparency
Location: Canton Michigan
TrialAssure™ is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Customer Success Manager who is based in Canton, Michigan and has a passion for healthcare and software.
The Customer Success role is a critical part of our lead-generation and business development process. In this role, you’ll be expected to consistently identify and qualify prospects and make outbound calls and emails in order to schedule demos for Product Solution Managers, as well as to inform and educate the prospective client regarding the TrialAssure value proposition.
- Identifying, prospecting and qualifying leads, and evaluating appropriate solution (service and/or software)
- Pursuing opportunities for account growth and new business
- Cold calling prospects via telephone and email
- Following up with prospects and answering questions via telephone and email
- Scheduling demos for Product Solution Managers
- Following up on demos and account status, pricing, etc.
- Understanding company capabilities and services, and effectively communicating to the client
- Communicating client’s goals and representing the client’s interests to internal stakeholders, including Product Solutions Manager, software developers, and leadership
- Maintains and continuously upgrades knowledge with the latest industry regulatory requirements and also keeps track of the competition
- Attendance at industry meetings or client locations for the purpose of Business Development as assigned by Manager
- Tracking and updating CRM tool throughout the client relationship lifecycle
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in a sales or customer service role
- Work experience in CRO, pharma, healthcare, and/or software
- Interest in developing in role to give demos and assume external (client) facing sales/account management responsibilities (preferred)
- Competitive nature /motivated to achieve goals
Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize competing priorities to achieve goals
- Proven team player with confident and professional phone presence
- Experience with Microsoft Office and CRM