Registry name: Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry (ANZCTR)
Country: Australia, New Zealand
Year established: 2005
Points of interest:
- The ANZCTR is an online public registry of clinical trials, held at the NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre, University of Sydney.
- Registration of clinical trials is not legally required in Australia or New Zealand.
- Currently, all trials registered on ClinicalTrials.gov with a recruitment site in Australia and/or New Zealand are automatically imported and displayed on the ANZCTR website.
- Data fields imported from ClinicalTrials.gov may require additional details in order to meet ANZCTR registration standards.
- Learn how to register a trial on ANZCTR
New of interest:
- New import function available for ClinicalTrials.gov records
- ANZCTR recently published its 10-year report
TrialAssure® Registry can automate the disclosure of clinical trial results for the Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry (ANZCTR). For questions or a free demo, fill out this form.